meow meow meow

really things are funny

Friday, November 02, 2001

According to Phrenology (the study of the Cranium) I would be a good Parent. Wife, Lover, but has a low self-esteem. Can i tell you I don't know about the first three but the last one is right on the money. And since i haven't had a complain yet with my kissing abilities maybe the lover part also. And this is what my History classes teach me :)

Song: Lemoneyez Band: Bottlefly Album: Self-titled
And in the sun there was a bright reflection Of the colors, I love the ones I see
Like rivers in the rain, you were the only one to suffer
You're falling out of me


Answer to the question...
Faith is an oasis in the heart
which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking

-Kahlil Gibran Sand and Foam

This makes no sense to the question i asked... now what am i supposed to think... UGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home