meow meow meow

really things are funny

Sunday, October 07, 2001

Yesterday... hmmm

Yesterday had to have been one of the best days of the week. The most fun day, and the most exciting night :)So i went to Lagoon... oh wait quick story prior to this. My mother made Roast hmm, my favorite. I slept in most of the morning and then washed 3 cars in about 2 hours, i was loads of fun. I love washing cars. Anyways so i went to Lagoon was scared shitless more than once and had a hard time screaming on some of the rides. Oh but there are 2 rides that i will never ride again. But this is for another story. Anyways decided to leave there early as to make it to the liquor store before it closes. Conversation was kind of weird to start with but by the time we got back to my house with the hard stuff we were okay. Anyways we were going to watch Star Wars (the original) but as things turn out it was missing. I went through and read of the more interesting movies and ended up with Labrinth with David Bowe... (now anything with David Bowe in it must be funny even though this movie is the only one that he is known for) Anyways now that we are drunk as fuck we decide that this should get back to normal. I take control and well we are all good. i hate having the control... oh well... if that's how it has to be. Anyways got in bed around 2 which was a plus. But the strange thing here is that i had the worst sleep. To start with my neck hurts like a motherfucker and well every time i would roll over i thought that i was going to hit someone and then when i didn't it made me sad....

Today is the last warm day that Salt Lake City should have for awhile which is good yet bad at the same time.
Good because i get to wear my coat. I love this coat. it's double breasted, charcoal gray, and goes down to my knees. Also good because of sweaters and gloves and comfy clothes like that. Also there is fires... fires in the basement... cards with the family... hot coffee when you are cold.
Bad because it's cold. I hate to be cold. I can't sleep with the window open anymore and well this will just make me want someone to be with me all the time. This is what happens in the winter.
Anyways so i took advantage of the outside and layed out for sometime. My face is a little rosy and my arms are a little darker. This is the last of warm days... how sad, yet happy at the same time :)... or :(

I have to go up to the U and get some stuff done....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home