meow meow meow

really things are funny

Wednesday, October 03, 2001

well originally today was going to be day 2 or 3 of shit, but then a miracle happened.. and i'm totally happy. I'm excited to get a full nights sleep tonight. And well i've got a shit load of homework to catch up on. i have to head up to the library sometime this weekend and make some more copies of articles. But hey you do what you have to do. Anyways yeah things are good :) I'm just sittin in my office singing along to music with this smile on my face that i haven't had in about a week. :) It's not to say that it's because of any events of the night prior. I'm just saying my out look has changed... i'm all good again :) This post should be dedicated to the smilie face :) :) :) now i know why i named my email address as i named it... smiliesteph@hotmail.com i trust way to many people. I love having conversations with strangers. And well it's just lots of fun to just sit around and have nothing to worry about. I am wearing my favorite Red hoody... and well some favorite Jeans... and so many favorite things today :)

No one get high on themselves

I love music :) big suprise... 'suprise suprise pretty suprise for cinderella' back in the day when disney cartoons were scary. you remember sleeping beauty. That show gave me bad dreams for weeks... hell it still does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home