meow meow meow

really things are funny

Monday, October 29, 2001

Weekend update....

Friday
First off a review Iron Monkey- All around funny show. I didn't see the movie it was supposed to be a spoof from but hey it was funny... the whole swear words in English writing... it made me laugh. James was high which was wonderful because he wasn't stressed :)
The Fire Department Well I was being taken home, we pull up in the driveway to my brother-in-law Myke standing out side... Comes up to James's window and says, "you hear those sirens they're coming here. Naomi and Pat got in a big fight..." I say "Shut up you" Myke "No the Chimney caught on fire and there was little sparks going on to the roof. So i called the fire department." James got blocked in by the police cars and fire trucks so we watched to hussle and bussle. He didn't stay for long.
Kinko's I realized that i needed to get something for my carving on Saturday... so i headed to Kinko's at 1:15ish in the morning. hot guys at Kinko's... this is all i have to say

Saturday
Car Ryan came over and tried to fix my car. The funny thing is that we washed it first and i got him dripping wet with water. It made me laugh. I needed something to laugh about this weekend. The funny thing is the check engine light was on in my car and all we did was take off the little plastic thing that covers the engine and off went the light... how crazy.
Mixed-drinks My mom and Myke were mixing drinks all night. I sent Ryan home because we know what happens when i get drunk. After drink 2 comes the onset of Stephanie 'want some' stage... so i quickly rushed to drink 3 which is Stephanie sleepy stage. Went to bed

Sunday
Hang-over I have only had a hang-over once before and this was my trip to Chicago. My stomach hurt for about 4 or 5 hours. UGH!
Star Wars the orginal My first time watching the first part of the Orginal Star Wars. We got into the first 20 minutes and well i didn't really see the rest from there. (if you catch my drift)

As far as today is concerned i have learned one thing...
Don't stop and talk to ex-boyfriends in the union The following things happen (in no particular order)
1- you have meaningless conversation about the weather and grades
2- start the personal questions about if they are dating anyone new. I answer comes back no and then...
3- you realize how much you loved that person
4- Why did the two of you break it off?
5- how much happier you were with them than you were alone
6- Why you really did break it off and how it will never work if you got back together
I guess it just was a trip down memory lane.. and well i don't really like remembering the past... hmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home