meow meow meow

really things are funny

Wednesday, October 10, 2001

Song: Sell My Clothes, I'm off to Heaven Band: Save the Day

If i could only see you now for about an hour
give me just a minute
just to ask what does he have that i don't have?


Answer to the question...
If one desires a change, One must be that change before that change can take place
-Gita Bellin

I have gotten myself into a messy situation. That, lets just say, leaves me in a moral problem... and leave it at that. * any questions on the matter email me... smiliesteph@hotmail.com, but i can't really go into detail here... )

Anyways so yesterday the whole fam-damnily came over. It was nice to see them but not necessarily all the kids in one area. I guess it's made me think how i would actually like a family. I know a person of my age should not be thinking about family or even any sort of relationship right now, but this is just part of my life... part of my situation. Yeah it's just Pat and i not married... not really starting our lives. Pat at least has gotten into his major. I on the other hand am just leaving 'kismet' to play in my life. Maybe something will happen.... maybe. Well i got to the extent yesterday were i couldn't handle being in the house... made some phone calls, froze my ass off, and ended up at home. Even though toward the end of the night i couldn't fall asleep... made some more phone calls to those that are more prevalent. And then around 1:30 finally fell asleep.

The week from here out will be busy. i tell you the first days of the week are the relax days yet the more stressful, then toward the end of the week is when the action is, but less stressful... well stress in other ways. (also dealing with my problem)

Well maybe i'll go into a little later. But i'll have to be very ambiguous...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home