meow meow meow

really things are funny

Friday, October 12, 2001

Song: None in particular Band: Red House Painters Album: Songs for a blue guitar

Answers to the questions...
Love is a space in which all other emotions can be experienced
-Robert Prinable

So all the questions have been about one thing in particular... hmm

Anyways i have to watch Amy's kids for a little while tonight... i wish someone would come with me though. Have you ever just had one of those days were you just needed a hug... this is today.

I was going through some Journals of people back in the 1850's in New York and i don't understand why they always wrote down the weather. It's partly confusing to me. i mean these are people that thrived on Capitalism with no ties to farming... why is it that they are concerned with the weather. It was odd to see how younger men in the time period acted though... as compaired to men now. They seemed to be just all grown up with no place to go. And well now it's that men want to still act like children. I don't know i guess things like this just interest me... thus is why i should go into history.

LASTNIGHT... mmmm... I didn't realize it at the time, but i did set that one up by a conversation... i actually thought it was funny. I loved the pushing... (to most this wont make sense... but to me it does and that's all that matters) I want to get dressed up for him. I found out that i make him think he's is a better person.. I don't think that anyone has really said this... what does this mean (I do not know and nor do i want to read into anything here, i should just take it how the statement was and nothing more)... mmmm (now this mmm is one of those ones that sit in the back of your mouth and is just content... happy... )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home