meow meow meow

really things are funny

Thursday, October 04, 2001

Song: Frozen Lake Band: Buffalo Tom Album: Let Me Come Over

I'll give up my whole world she a complicated girl...
See she fits to me so easily
I'm borderline most everytime


Why can't men singers write cute love song but put in 'she' for 'he' and have it apply to women?
*the voice that finished my sentences... because that would then make them have to be gay, then you couldn't find the attractive
me- What that's not why i like male singers i like there voice
*the other- You say what you want i'll say what i want....
-this is all not really a conversation in my head.... i promise.

Fear and Loathing Las Vegas I love this show. watched it last night. I find it has so many one liners in it... it's crazy. The last time i watched that show i was with Chris. Well not with Chris it was right after that...

So i need to figure out how to make a good strong-sweet coffee. Any suggestions? (smiliesteph@hotmail.com)

watching Simpson's at 6 and well the best quote it was one of those little short films 'if the cow had the chance he'd eat you too' At least that's how i think it goes...

Yesterday was a day dedicated to laughing and smilie faces... All and all a wonderful day, even though i didn't get to bed until 3:40 something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home