meow meow meow

really things are funny

Tuesday, October 02, 2001

Song: ------

Anyways so yesterday i went up to the U and did some research... for my paper due at the end of the month. My paper is on Sleep deprivation and how it effects college students. The 4th floor of that library reminds me of strange things.... I do know why it does, but i will not go into any details... it's a great story though. Anyways so the library is a very confusing place unless you know exactly what you are looking for. Then, and only then, will you find it. Because it's a research library everything is catalogized first and then numbered. Do you must know exactly what you want and were you want to find it. Anyways i got a lot done which is always a plus. I learned that all people need sleep, and there are all these stages and geez it was just exciting.

The reason why yesterday was just different was because it spent a good chunk of the day doing production, and covering Aaron's job in the office, doing my own job and well it just go crazy. It lead me to be taking pills which is not good.

Shot down again last night

And the reasoning behind not liking talking to my dad is simple. I feel like i'm two inches tall and any sort of respect that could be there is go to other places. I just feel like shit when i talk to him... oh well. He said that i should talk like my mother... I said well that's my personallity if you don't like it don't talk to me. Then five minutes later he walks back in like nothing happened... what a retard.

As for no song today... i'm in one of those moods, which sucks but maybe things will get better.
I feel at home here
in the middle of nowhere
I will never know the names
of the places i've had to go thru
to reach to coast line


I did have fun last night. very tender times.... until i felt forced than it was just complicated. because well A equals B and well i didn't really want to get to B unless it lead to C and well i know that C is out of the question. Does this make sense?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home