meow meow meow

really things are funny

Monday, October 15, 2001

Song: 72 Hour Daze Band: Taxiride Album: Imaginate

Dreaming of a better place to wash away the pain
So i can fly away

Now this song was played at a first kiss about 1 month... month and a half ago. Weird shit that you remember... only that it was track four on disk 2 (which when i took out my cd's that time it was taxiride... the rest i already told)

Funniest phrase of the weekend... if i had a red racey sweater it would be that one. Mind you this was made while Chris and i were looking through a J. Crew magazine in the 'gals' section, compaired to a man's body... it was just great fun.

And now for the weekend...
Friday
Didn't i already go into this... i think so

Saturday
Well after the study group i found myself at a state that to say the least was boring. So after i agree to watching Kyler and Katie while Myke and Amy went to the WAKE, i found myself border line scary... so i made a phone call. Knowing the James wouldn't watch kids with me... called Chris. Well we played cards, drank beers, go on the net (that was just interesting in general) And basically just hung out for awhile. For all concerned there was no hankey pankey... hell we haven't even kissed... my heart is in other places....
Anyways

Sunday
Now this was just a day for major sleeping in (i'm talking 11:30 sleep in) which made me kind of grumpy and very easy to have my feelings hurt. Thus is why when James came over i just felt weird. Last night i helped him study. We really did study, which was great for james. He stayed for awhile longer and talked with my mother about Sci-Fi movies. Can i tell you how happy my mom was to have someone to talk to about sci-fi's with. It made me laugh. Semi-confused but laugh nonetheless. She likes him and i think it's cool.

I need to focus and do some homework. I have been slacking off. Keeping my grades up but slacking off. I probably will get a 2 A's, a B and a C which is fine. I'm sure i'll do well. I have a take home due on Monday, and a 6-7 page paper due on the same day. Not to mention this half outline shit put on by my writing instructor. Sometimes i wonder why the school board makes this class manditory. I have never just talked to people more in my college carree than in that class. it's an hour and half long and a good hour is spent making chit-chat with the people sitting next to me. (need-less-to-say this is the class i will probably get a B in, the C is in History, and the two A's are Math and Ceramics... how do you not get an A in Ceramics)

I like ice cream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home