meow meow meow

really things are funny

Tuesday, October 30, 2001

Lastnight:

Well to start the night off i started on my paper. oh how i hate that paper. I just had to be one of the worst papers i think i have written and well i'll be lucky if i get a C on it. I think this is just my out look on this semester. I big-suck like shit. Anyways after this i went over to James for a little while, which is always a good time. There has only been once that was just retarded, but that was because we had a very serious topic.

Went to class today and we are in the same group for our paper. I think that it was strange to contradict his ideas, but in some exciting. I think it's that i'm finally feeling comfortable enought to just let out my opinion... yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home