meow meow meow

really things are funny

Wednesday, October 03, 2001

I'm not in the mood to go through the norms of blogging.... So i'll just jump into what i'm thinking about.

Last night sucked like shit. I feel sad. I tell you i'm not ment to stay in any sort of relationship for longer than a month and a day. this is when i actually think that this person starts to know me, and well it just goes down hill from there. After i got home i found myself drinking to forget everything. To just fall asleep... (to all those that alcohol makes sleepy you would understand) I don't really know what to think. The friends that i haven't divorced are all going to Cali. for Fall Break and well i've got an unbreakable appointment on Friday so i can't really go with them. It's time to make new friends... I need a vacation. this is all pretty much to say i will be sitting on my ass this weekend. Even though i have more homework than i've had the whole semester all due sometime next week.. you would think it was midterms or something... oh it is midterms... teehee.

My head hurts. My heart aches. and me feet are numb...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home