meow meow meow

really things are funny

Wednesday, October 17, 2001

I'll have to put in the song later for it's in the car and well i can't quote it if it's in the car. I have to be listening to it at the same time. That's just how the system works. Even though i have an extremely good song going on the radio right now. it's actually Ryan Adams it's titled The Bar is A Beautiful Place it's on the Side 4 which is the 2nd disk to his 2nd solo album. For those that follow Ryan Adams good for you. I do wish that Whiskytown would get back together so that they could tour though. Shucks.

Anyways so last night sucked. I guess most of the day i was trying to get some homework done, then i'd get distracted, than i'd try to go back and well it was impossible. I found myself unable to focus at home and so i thought okay i'll just go to the library. Head over there were i just ended up falling asleep. So i go back home, i figured i'd rather fall asleep at home. Than James called so i asked if i could go over there and do some homework. He says that i would be 'too much of a distraction' (taken as a compliment) and for no reason at all right when i hung up the phone with him i started crying. I honestly couldn't think of a rational excuss to do so. So i got in the car and went over to Dad's. Right after i got there Amy arrived also. So i took my crying to being overwhelmed, and well it was probably the truth. I am overwhelmed and i guess this is just a hint that i shouldn't hold off on doing my homework. I still am frustrated though. I have so much to do.. it's crazy. Fuck school. I'm actually starting to hate it. (do not be alarmed i do this every semester at about this time... mid-terms eat away at my sanity, so right after i have to take a break from everything and spend a day not concerned about anything. This is just a process.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home