meow meow meow

really things are funny

Thursday, October 18, 2001

I save your messages just to hear your voice...
You always say your name like i wouldn't know it's you
And your most beautiful

-REM
Anyways...
Song: Castles In The Air Artist: Don McLean Album: Classics
I'm asking you to say my last goodbye
The love we knew ain't worth another try...
I know i'm weak but i can't face that girl again
Tell her the reasons why i can't remain
She'll understand if you'll tell it to her plain...
I'm city born but i love the country life


When was the last time you ever heard about
Don Mclean? I mean this was a wonderful artist. I might have to break out some Cat Stevens or Neil Diamond. These people knew how to write lyrics. They are poetry put to music... truths, hard to come by this day and age.

Answers to the questions...
Let there be more joy and laughter in you living
-Eileen Caddy, God Spoke to Me

My mom was mixing drinks last night. Talk about one drunk Stephanie. Tried calling James at the begining of the night, but he never called back. Then i thought it wouldn't be a good idea to call up the other two because i know what happens when i get drunk, and well i didn't want to regret anything... so me and my mom got drunk. It was funny.
Heather called and informed me of married life. And how she just loves it. I personally would go crazy right now if i were married. It's funny because Heather is Mormon and for all those that don't know, this religious sect isn't supposed to do anything 'fully' sexual prior to marriage... Anyways so she was just trying to get some pointers on somethings just because i'm sure i've been doing this stuff longer than she has. It's funny because she's afraid oh Matt's penis... teehee.
Got a letter from Austin the other day :) he decided that he needed to preach to me about how much he loves church. I told him that at no time soon was i planning on becoming Mormon and said that i wanted to hear about him... not about church. It bothers me because he knows my take on religion... it just makes mu frustrated i guess. It's almost like when i was reading his letters it was as though i was almost going to vomit. I hate that.
In other news. I might be going to Moab this weekend :) So i think that i should write my other paper tonight. I have to change my Saturday class to this afternoon again this week, but hey i'll deal. I love camping... i think it's just because you end up smelling like a camp fire when you come home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home