meow meow meow

really things are funny

Tuesday, October 30, 2001

I need a distraction... I'm going crazy studying. This always happens. i mean it's only 8:45 and i need a distraction. now lets see oh yeah EMAIL (smiliesteph@hotmail.com) Even if it's tomorrow still email all you want. I tell you i'm a wonderful pen pal and to be honest i like it that way. All those that get bothered with my constant emails can tell you. *and tell you they can* Anyways i think that life just keeps getting more and more interesting and well i like it that way. Ryan is moving to Vegas (this will be good for James) and Chris is coming back from Tahoe (this will be good for me) Can i tell you how much i love casual dating :) To start with it was confusing, but now it's all sorts of fun :) Tomorrow i'm going through an extremely long questioniar so look at about me sometime in the afternoon.

Y'all come back now you hear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home