meow meow meow

really things are funny

Saturday, October 13, 2001

Hi there... it's the weekend and oh how i love it. This morning i didn't have to awake until about 8:15 which for me is late... you know it's bad when late is a quarter after eight. Anyways went to ceramics were i basically learned about different types of clay. The sad thing here is that it's probably going to be things that she will test on and i (or anyone else in that class for that matter) brought a note book to class.

Lastnight went out... it was different than before, which is always good. The night ended around 11:30 and to be honest neither of us wanted what we would normally do... :) I guess it's one of those things were it was universal which doesn't happen often.

Any one know of any good jobs in the Salt Lake City Area? Let me know (smiliesteph@hotmail.com) I hate this bull shit. I got a lot of feelings released lst night so i'm not as angry as i was. it's always good to talk things out.

But as the day has turned out i think that i want to just sit around... veg out and have a good time. If anyone other than James calls i don't think that i will leave the house. Why is that? All of the kiddies are coming over (Jackson, Elisa, Kyler, and Katie) which will make stress on me and my mom.

Anyways right now i'm up at school waiting for a study group for my take home... i hope i do well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home