meow meow meow

really things are funny

Wednesday, October 24, 2001

Bring another one on from Whiskytown :)
Song: Don't wanna know
Don't wanna know why you like me i don't care
Don't wanna know why I walk by and you stare...
Don't wanna know how your feeling i don't care
Don't wanna know when you need my i'm not there
Breath in Breath out
Carry on Carry out
Try to never say goodbye


For some reason this song is applicable... hmm

So i didn't really go out last night. I slept and slept and watched some tv then left at about 8 for an hour and came back. Meanwhile i was avoiding people like the plague... sorry everyone that called i just wasn't in the mood to talk.

As i date more people my list gets longer of what i want so far it's more about along the lines of what people haven't done that lead me to this longer list.
1- likes taking me out. I enjoy going to the plays, i love getting dressed up, I love getting ready (this doesn't happen often so when i do it's loads of fun)
2- comes over out of random. Doesn't tell me that he is coming over just shows up, assumes i'm home and just talks to me for a little while
3- understands that i don't like to go places alone
4- Gives me a hug because i have a bad feeling... or a feeling of being alone
5- Wears button up shirts **1**
6- Helps me when i'm willing to ask for help. And asks if i need help even though i don't want it.
7- Leaves messages
8- Asks what is wrong when i have a different tone of voice than normal
9- Enjoys music. Perfer College Rock **2**
10- Is willing to commit. **3**
11- Loves the rain. By this i mean just the sound. **4**

Some thing funny
I was driving on 7th East when this car with an old man driving pulls up behind me. The funny part is that he had a little animal as his hood ornament. I was thinking that maybe he thinks that this animal he has would talk back. Do you remember the movie Gremlins and the little gremlins on the movie, that is what this animal looked like. I had to do a double take.

Tonight
I have a date with the books. I think i'll head up to the library and really get some work done. If i do it at home i don't really get anything done, because i end up watching tv or talking on the phone or going out. this is just what happens... arg!

Anyways i don't really know why i write this anymore. I mean i know that there is people that read this, and many by the fact of how many emails i recieve, but hey just let me know how you guys are doing. I usually just like to here what people are just up to. Rather than most things envolving my blog.

Thanks

**1** I know that this is all out of looks and doesn't really have context in the rest of my blog, but what the hell... i like buttoned button up t-shirts. I just think it's sexy and well sexy is good
**2** I have only had one boyfriend that listens to the exact same type of music that i do, and well it was wonderful. There was no thought envolved and for some reason he made one of my favorite mixed-tape that i have ever owned
**3** I guess this is more leaded to the situation i'm in now where love isn't really shared back and forth. I think that i just like the classification of girlfriend
**4** have you even noticed that when you are in a relationship with someone that sound and smell of rain is just wonderful, but yet when you aren't with someone it almost seems as though it makes you depressed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home