meow meow meow

really things are funny

Friday, September 21, 2001

You wont find me i'm going M.I.A.
- foo fighters

So there was an episode with me and one flower flying off of stairs yesterday. In the hands of the one women who i did not want to see myself being first, or second as this ritual is concerned.
It was nice to see all the people who i haven't seen for about 3 years... 3 years crazy, where has the time gone since one party about that long ago?
Also as far as yesterday was concerned i didn't get very much sleep... woke up late for class this morning... sat through about 35 minutes of traffic on one road... and am so tired i could just sleep the rest of the day.
Yesterday i felt so strange... I have never felt so crude... I know that doesn't make sense to all of you... u guess it's because i felt so strange... even though i felt so 'good' at the same time. If anything it was 'us' that made it happen. 'Us' that made me feel bad. The 'us' that isn't really an 'us' because i'm the one with the emotion. (i'm trying to be ambiguous as possible so...) I'm the one who knows what she wants, yet i'm the one that is staying here.... alone with my thoughts for the next couple of days... am i crazy. I need to get out this weekend to not think of this... to not want what i know i can't have...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home