meow meow meow

really things are funny

Tuesday, September 04, 2001

The wonders of the weekend...

FRIDAY
Well this is right were I have decided that not only am I extremely bored, but the fact that I would rather hang out with children rather than adults on a Friday night is just crazy. Yeah Kyler and Katie are a blast to be with that's why I think I was put into watching them.

SATURDAY
I went to the Bite of Salt Lake, let me tell you this was not all that it was cracked up to be. You think 'oh local band. Oh local music, I should be set for today' but this is not the reality. It was more along the lines of randomly eating food, tripping across the fact that David Wilcox was there, and pretty much good conversation. Now I went with James (quick insight: James met in writing, strange enough, now 'good friends' if you catch my drift) anyways James and I get there around 1ish and then 'round 5 my Pop's caught up with me because James had to go into work. Now it was strange the first date you go on with someone and he already meets the Dad. I felt sorry for him. Okay he leaves and I went back to try and find Dad, Mindie, Aaron, Jackson, Elisa, Parker, Aaron's brother (and friends) I see them over by the Birds and well I went and scared the shit out of Dad, it was great fun.
After this little fun day, the evening was spent a little differently. At around 9:30 I had realized that I was falling asleep on the sofa reading for school. I got depressed. Things happened... started drinkin' Brooke came over (now the last time I saw Brooke was approximately a year ago, she was in one of my classes) anyways we talk, mainly about her, do a little dancing of the street and calling it a night.

SUNDAY
Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back What a wonderful movie. If you liked the random pot smoking jokes they made all the way through Mallrats or Dogma, you will enjoy this movie. But I must warn you, if you don't like the words 'Bitches' and 'fucking (fucker, just fuck in general)' you will not like this show. I would go back and see this... for sure :) Anyways came home, started drinking (yet again) and well that was just great fun that should be saved for individual conversation

MONDAY
I went up to Storm Mountain with my family (Dad....so Amy didn't go) Anyways that was great fun. Me and Jayme got to talk a little bit more than we normally do and Mindie was civil, notice that I didn¡¯t say even the words nice... Just civil. Well I go home and having to study, I start reading. The thing is¡¦ is that the house was so hot, it could've been on fire. So I went and got ice cream, then to Starbucks to get a frozen mocha, then over to one of James's friends house to... well start drinking again. Go home... eventually go to sleep. No real studying that day either.

I think for the first time in my life I'm not being used. This, to be honest, is probably the reason I had fun. Knowing that well I think that I have decided what I want and well that's just taking things slow. Yeah it might be hard, but slow it is. That way nothing has to be forced... and well I like it that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home