meow meow meow

really things are funny

Thursday, September 20, 2001

Song: Red Letter Day Band: Get Up Kids Album: something to write home about
Your just a phase
i've gotten over any how
it's over
I'm not giving in again

I guess it's just one of those things that you're not really applying to your life right now... it's more that you are letting it out from things in the past.

Driving on Foothill Blvd. and got cut off 6 times... no joke six time, in about a 20 minute period. The thing i hate about moving back home is this massive drive that i have to make in the morning. Normally it would've only taken about 5 minutes to get to school... but now, oh now, it takes about 30 minutes... shit.

The first of my friends is getting married today. I no longer have a childhood. I think it's just that i realize that we are all getting older, and to be honest it scares the crap out of me. I mean if i found 'the one' for me, i wouldn't fear getting married and starting my life. But as for now is concerned i'm not emotionally stable enough to totally support someone else. Does that make sense?

I wish that i was really good at talking to people. Me blogging is much different than actual conversation. There is some many more things that i think about, that just don't quite make it into normal conversation. Yeah i could talk to a wall for hours but it would be about nothing. i think this is way i get along with so many people. But as far as deep emotions are concerned i think that i let on a little harder than i am. James can prove this one. When i'm with him it's like i have nothing to say. Yet if he were to receive and email from me it would be long and thought out... some what different... okay a lot different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home