meow meow meow

really things are funny

Thursday, September 27, 2001

Song: I don't know what i can save you from Band: Kings of Convenience Album: Quiet is the New Loud

You called me after midnight
it must have been three years since we last spoke
i slowly tried to bring back to image of your face from the memories so old...
I don't know what i can save you from...
I asked you to come over and with in half an hour you were at my door


'holy shit' these guys are good. They are from Norway and just have a way of a different type of music... i like it a lot. I mean good god they are just talented... that's all.

the last line i quoted because this is the relationship that i want. The if i really just wanted him to come over and talk... he would be there. I guess all of this music that i listen to reflects what i'm feeling.. so me listening to slow music is just the music that i can relate to. I don't know what i'm trying to say... sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home