meow meow meow

really things are funny

Wednesday, September 19, 2001

Song: Girl Inside My Head Band: Blues Traveler Album: Bridge
The question isn't if.. but
How hard will it be if she is nice to me?
How bad will it get if i let her get to know me?
Should she see the willing dog or should i be a jungle cat?
And most of all my god how does she make her eyes do that?


I really don't need another guy in my head. We don't 'watch' the movie...

Anyways so i had to haul ass to class this morning, i left home at the time that i would've left home before... yeah it's confusing i know, i guess it's just on of those things.
So i drove to work this morning and realized that i have a study group tomorrow and then i made this mental note in my head and tried to remember if it was today or tomorrow and i kept switching back and forth between the two. Finally i had decided that it really was tomorrow as i had originally thought.
I didn't get my coffee this morning... i'm sleepy i think i must run to the local seven eleven and pick me up one.... mmm coffee.
Why is it that people got to seven eleven and buy actual food, usually it's down/up the street from an grocery store, yet people would rather pay 1 dollar more for milk and bread (not even good bread) just because it's there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home