meow meow meow

really things are funny

Wednesday, September 12, 2001

Song for today: Come Pick Me Up Artist: Ryan Adams Album: Heartbreaker.
Come pick me up
Take me Out
Fuck me up
Steal my records

Things don't really make sense to me today. We are in a crisis in America and people are seeking help to understand their feelings. I saw this morning, and every instructor has announced up at the U that those that need help understanding, and coming to reality of their feeling there will be sessions at the Union. Also for those that have not gotten in touch with family members they are giving free long distance at every office there. Everyone wants to help and the only way possible is to just help people get in touch with what they are feeling... to just let it all out.
I find today much different than yesterday, people are thinking about going on, people now more filled with anger. I guess what i'm just saying is that people, myself included, are just getting over the shock of things.
Anyways so i have to take James somewhere on Friday... any fun thought? (smiliesteph@hotmail.com)
I've tried thinking of some cute things and well after about 10:00 i'm drawing a blank... so help me out will yeah?
This is not to say that i have nothing planned because i think he'll just think it's cute.... anyways before i let on too much i should probably stop talking about this subject
class was cancelled for tomorrow and well i don't know why... but hey a fun day to sleep in :) that always makes me happy. sleep is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home