meow meow meow

really things are funny

Saturday, September 08, 2001

So no matter how good yesterday was... today has made up for it shit wise.
I have a feeling it is going to be one of those weekends when you dread getting up in the morning to start Sunday. You understand right?
Now yesterday, on the other hand, was..hmmm :)
To start with i went to the dentist and got the gas.... then to run home, help Karen with her emotional problems (it's one of those things that you just need to talk it out and well i think i was the only one there to listen). Hall ass over to Amy's to Katie's Birthday party (she's 3) which by the way James wouldn't go with me... what a fag! Anyways then it was dinner and a so called movie with him and well i was home by 1:30 which is always wonderful
I went to class this morning, now i know you are thinking 'who in there right mind takes class everyday of the week, except sunday' Well crazy people that would be me... I like it, it keeps things busy.
The Ironic thing is the only day i don't have to worry about getting sleep, is the night that James has shit to do (for all those wondering the 'shit', as i like to call it, is going to a wedding and a last man standing party aka lets celebrate the fact that this is the last night of one friend being single and well... let's all get drunk and watch strippers. How funny is this.... because well the reason being is that he should need a stripper.... if you catch my drift.... I just don't think women will ever understand this concept but hell it's gotta happen anyways right!)
So tonight for myself... alone... will be spent doing laundry, fixing my nails, watching a movie, and eating pasta salad (all girls need to experience this alone time more often.... also another one of those... the oposite sex will never understand)
But for some reason i just feel like shit today and well i don't know why... anyone know? (why did i just ask this.. no one is in my head except for me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home