meow meow meow

really things are funny

Friday, September 07, 2001

So last night i got 8 and a half hours of sleep... this is insane, no one these days gets that much sleep. I love it :)
Today is a wonderful day, the first one in a long time. I think it was because my body is happy, my mind is happy and well i'm just at a great state.
Life is just good and i just wanted to share with all.
As yesterday is concerned i finished an outline for a large paper that i had just found out today that was pushed back until Wednesday of next week. I finished some loose ends... just fun little things that don't get done when your nights are spent with someone else.
I have class on Saturdays so that's kind of a drag...
There was a minor family crisis yesterday, concerning the company... i'm sure i'll give full details when i'm angry about it again.
I'm just excited...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home