meow meow meow

really things are funny

Wednesday, September 05, 2001

So i don't know what happened with yesterdays.. the strange dots and things... I'll figure it out don't worry.
So i have a soar throat... i know 4 people that have strep... damn the man.
Also last night was me being super stressed, i tried to get some homework done but it just lead to me getting to the extent that drinking to start calming me down. Well I got drunk... pretty damn drunk and well James came over... to be honest i think i pushed him into things... i feel kind of bad. But when i talk to him some time maybe i'll feel better to just explain to him that I was sorry and that... somethings was just the Beer talking. Yes i have finally become adapted to beer, but i will always like the hard stuff :)
Well i should probably head, have a wonderful day to you all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home