meow meow meow

really things are funny

Friday, September 14, 2001

mm-kk quick insert
So the South Salt Lake Post Office branch sucks. I go to get the mail, while in our mailbox is 2 pieces of mail, one is a certified letter that needs to be signed for. I think okay i'll just grab it right now no big deal, there's only 3 people in line. Well as it turns out there is 2 'workers' and it took me about 15 minutes. The thing here is everytime i get something from that post office it's just a pain in the ass. Someone needs to tell these people they are not the most efficiant people in the world.
Anyways so i hear throught the grapevine that we are all to stand and sing 'God bless America' here at 11:00 (MST) so all of you sitting at your desks, or at home, or at school please take place in this event, to remember all those who lost there lives from the incident on September 11, 2001... thank you
Anyways so my Dad asks me about 5 minutes ago that he is 'just concerned about your actions' Anyways as things keep going he has found out about me drinking and having a tattoo, these are just things that i hide fom my Father for one reason only because i do not want to be looked down upon. I guess it's just one of those things that you don't really want those that judge you to find out about... like i wouldn't really tell Austin or Heather... but i guess if i'm just trying to be myself i don't really want to hold anything back right?
Oh well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home