meow meow meow

really things are funny

Sunday, September 23, 2001

I'm scared....
One that was supposed to be home yesterday... still is not home. and this person was the one driving. Do i have reason to be concerned? Or is this just the girl that is based around tragedy inside of me? I wish that i understood what's going on with him...
Okay i must inform all of you that on Thursday i told him that i loved him... with no response he went home and i sat on the front porch and thought some things through... was it right for me to say that even though i knew that it was not returned? Does this make things strange between us now? And why is it that with this one i'm much more sure of my feelings... maybe that's why i'm concerned that i can't find him. Maybe i'm not supposed to find him. Maybe it's one of those things were i shouldn't talk to him for a couple of days because by doing this i have just done something stupid. I know that i told myself that now was a time to reflect upon my own feelings. To start to understand myself. But why is it that ever time i think to do this i get involved with someone? Why, all of sudden, my life has gotten so confusing? I don't really lead a stressful life, but for some reason i'm more stressed out than i have been in a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home