meow meow meow

really things are funny

Thursday, September 06, 2001

I'll make a deal if you deal with my devil
-Seven Mary Three
So have i explained that i really do not like draper. I mean good god, the roads are confusing, the houses are bigger than very large shit in the toliet, and well that is all. Now every where in Salt Lake is easy to get to when you have an exact address, but for those of us that get lost easy... Draper/Sandy area is not the way to go.
Also I do the same things that i always do... why can't i just learn to be not so kissy... kissy (as i think it was Dereck that put it) i don't know why i do it though, it's just the nature of the beast i guess. It's a good thing though that James had enough guts to tell me this... rather than just letting it go on... good for him.
I have a shit load of homework to do this weekend. I need to start sleeping earlier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home