meow meow meow

really things are funny

Tuesday, September 18, 2001

I wish i had this trait

She never gets wet
She smiles and it's a rainbow
And she speaks and she breathes
I wanna be Kate


Or i guess had someone that thought of me with these trait, maybe more verbalize these traits... does that make sense?

I'm now over at lyrics.com to find something for writing so now i will just give you random quotes... i love music

so please hand me the bottle,
I think I’m lonely now
and please give me direction,
I think the hurt set in and I don’t feel nothing


I just got in one of those don't talk to me, moods. i think the only reason is that my Dad came into work... why is it that i let one person just make day become trash. I should not be this flighty. But the thing is that if i talk to one person i become happy again... why is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home