meow meow meow

really things are funny

Wednesday, September 19, 2001

I think it's time to kick back relax and enjoy the show

I went to Amy's to drop her off a pack of smokes, because she doesn't want to get off her lazy ass and go get some... how funny.
I took I-15 to get there though, and can i say DAMN! I got from 2100 South all the way to 9000 South in like 10 minutes... arg, i actually like driving on the freeway now.

As the comment before were mentioned... i didn't really want them answered... but thank to all those that did. I guess it's one of those things that lead people into talking about different things.

The strange shit that's running through my head is past relationships.... did you know that you were supposed to be with that person for X amount of time. Or could have you not seen yourself with them the rest of your life. And why for some reason did that not scare you at the time... There i go with all these questions again... but these are i really would like answers too... so keep them comin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home