meow meow meow

really things are funny

Tuesday, September 11, 2001

I sat here about to go into class and watched the World Trade Center collapse. I watched thousands of people's deaths. I watched one of the world's worst terrorist attacks happen... and one of the world's greatest landmarks fall.

Things are starting to sink in, but i still have no idea what to do from here. I was told that i couldn't donate blood because i have gotten a tat. in the last month, which i would almost say is a shitty thing.
I'm listening to the Doves... and thought i'd share...
get out of bed, pick up the phone, time to tell the press
say to myself, i can't do no one else, there's a whole world outside
i'm gonna tell it all, i'm gonna sell it all, i'm gonna sell
get out of bed, come out and sing, blue skies a head, the man who told everything
and i feel, like i'm losing my head, i didn't mean to say
like have been wrecked and i've picked up my cheque, catch a plance out of here
i'm gonna get out of here, i'm gonna get out of here, i'm gonna sell

Just a song.... and well that's just what i'm listening to. I couldn't handle the news anymore, I almost want to be in a depressed mode. Maybe i should stick in some Ryan Adams instead... can i tell you how much i love his solo album, i hear through the grapevine that he's coming out with another one soon... (if you have heard this rumor also.. let me know smiliesteph@hotmail.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home