meow meow meow

really things are funny

Friday, September 21, 2001

I have a tooth :)

I'm at home and watching a movie... a funny movie nonetheless. Anyways i wish that i understood people. People are just hard to understand sometimes. I still don't know why i wasn't invited.. but it's strange i think. Have you ever wondered why is it that you write this shit down every day... day in... day out. It's strange how you still get replies from people though. I guess what i'm trying to say here is that i could just continue on as normal things would go... or i could actually talk about things that apply to me. And apply to my life. which is what i do write it's just that everything has to apply to everyone else... as to make things interesting...
Sorry guys... just one of those moods

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home