meow meow meow

really things are funny

Monday, September 24, 2001

I have no money... besides the fact the i just got paid... still no money. How i wish that things would work out in my favor all the time. For some reason i think that with this whole James things... that i have been shorted... okay not shorted, just not shared feelings which to be honest sucks like a whore...(teehee now i'm just sitting at my desk laughing...) anyways I'm hungry with only Chili Cheese Fritos to hold me over until i get home.. and well i'm getting hungrier by the minute (is hungrier a word?)
Anyways as for the rest of today is concerned i have a papar to write a test to study for and well i just left a message on 'ones' machine so maybe i'll go out tonight also :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home