meow meow meow

really things are funny

Friday, August 31, 2001

well a friend had a child and well the sad thing is... is that this baby was born with out half of his skull, with a bone growning out of his arm, and extra toes, they don't even know if all of his organs work...
What would i want to do if this were my child. I'm glad that i don't have to make these decisions. hmmm
Anyways on a total lighter side.... situation you tell me what to do (smiliesteph@hotmail.com)
So i have this number of a certain person, and well to be honest i really want to call and go out with him.... but it's still early in the game to understand what is going on. Anyways so my question for you is... do i wait for him to ask for my number and then ask me out... or do i just take the plung and just call him? The the pro's and con's of both sides....
calling him- pro's: gettting to know him sooner, having something to actually do this weekend (other than write this 7 page essay on colonial economy) con's: i look to forward, it is a little early in the semester to be dealing with that stuff, I don't want anything serious and well it seems as though when i start things off they tend to roll that way
waiting con's: i really so just want to get to know him better... pro's: this will slow everything down and well in my case it's a good idea...
Well i think that i've made up my mind.... wait... or maybe not... i don't know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home