meow meow meow

really things are funny

Friday, August 31, 2001

so i guess we're all good...
From a conversation not to long ago... something i just don't understand. It's like why can't people just be honest, not pull people around on a string, to try and understand one another... were the other person is coming from. To the rest of you this should be not make sense to you.. but ask me about it and maybe i'll tell you, it's just not one of those things.
So there's something that i have neglected to tell all of you, and well it deals with something that i did in May.... it's just the fact that i feel bad, that i could have done something differently, that i could have not hurt another person. But what's done is done and well i can't change it... I would just like to publicly say that i was sorry for not giving him an option... I truly am sorry.
Things have all of sudden gotten weird with me and the rest of people... people what the hell am i talking about, men in general.
Why is it that a woman usually gets talked about as 'that girl' but a guy is always 'that man' I don't understand it...
I swear i should just change the title to I don't understand it would probably fit better with what i talk about.
To quote Samuel from the colonial times
i must seal up my letter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home