meow meow meow

really things are funny

Thursday, August 30, 2001

I just got this thought to talk about music.... hmm music. I go into a haze when i listen to it. The question that you are always asking yourself is 'what is the artist trying to get across?' and well it's always a big deal in my head. Example.. Still Fighting by Ben Folds.. why does he start talking about a bird in a brown suit, when the rest makes sense.... 'every body know that it sucks to grow up, but every body does.... and the years go on and we're still fighting' i mean it's a wonderful song don't get me wrong, i just have no idea why they through in random things like that. Well never mind... as i listen on it say 'good morning sun. I am a bird' Sometimes it fits, other times it doesn't.... I don't know....
Thoughts? (smiliesteph@hotmail.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home