meow meow meow

really things are funny

Monday, August 27, 2001

Alright now that i have something to work with, thank GOD.
Alright i find myself in the exact same place that i was about a year ago. Sitting at the same computers up at the U of U with basically the same friends (well there were some boyfriends here and there, nothing i'd call true love... but love nonetheless) Anyways back to the subject at hand... a little about myself... okay. Well I'm at the local university here in Salt Lake City, Utah and well i like it here. People just seem nicer, and well it is a great place to just sit.
I've finally decided to get out of the social scene and into finding myself.... were i'm headed and what i should be doing in my life. Things are crazy and well it's just time to sit down relax and just be me... you understand right?
Okay work is work. Yes i still work for my parents, but at least i don't still live at home. The Avenues are the place to be that's for sure. For all those that live down here in Utah tell me what you think about the City... i'd like to know (smiliesteph@hotmail.com) Once i fully figure out the wonderful 'blogger' system i'll give you a fun little click... teehee.
Anyways Karen (a roommate) is sitting out side waiting for me.... i'll give you more info tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home